Whether the analysis of water for pharmaceutical use ("pharmaceutical water") or for use as drinking water: Labor LS uses a wide range of physico-chemical methods to test the quality of water. This way, possible impurities can be excluded or determined precisely.
In the field of chemical water analysis, we test purified water (Aqua purificata) and water for injection (WFI) according to the specifications of pharmacopoeias:
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC)
- Nitrate, chloride, ammonium, sulphate, calcium, magnesium
- Presence of heavy metals and evaporation residues
- Visible and sub-visible particles
- Organoleptic properties
- Oxidisable, acidic or alkaline reacting substances
In addition, we perform nitrate tests for our customers in accordance with the Drinking Water Ordinance (TrinkwV). In combination with our microbiological services, we are able to offer attractive overall solutions for water-related problems.
We would be pleased to advise you and prepare an individual quotation for you! For more information and enquiries, please contact our team of experts: